Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Button, Button, Who's got the Button? We've got the Button! Sticky-Back Covered Buttons!
All you need are...
Claudine Hellmuth Sticky-Back Canvas
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paint - Yellow Pastel, Painterly Pink, Landscape Green, Sky Blue & Charcoal Black
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi-Medium - Matte
(Dritz) 2 half Ball Cover Buttons
All you need to do is...
1. Paint the Claudine Hellmuth Sticky-Back Canvas, using the Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints. Let dry.
2. Paint with Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi-Medium in the Matte finish. Let dry.
3. Cut two circles from the painted canvas, following the instructions on the button package.
4. Peel the backing from the Sticky-Back Canvas, adhere the canvas to the metal button.
5. Stretch and adhere the canvas, working from side to side, hooking the metal teeth into the canvas and adhering the excess to the metal underneath the teeth.
6. Follow the instructions on the button package to assemble the button.
Variation: For a different look, the button on the left was indented using a finial & a hammer before final assembly of the button.
Fast Fun & Fabulous!